You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Medalist Series offers many features our competition can’t afford to include like; the famous Sargent & Greenleaf lock, internal ball bearing hinges, and 100% active door bolts. The Medalist’s steel body is formed out of 12 gauge (.120) steel. Then Phoenix™ Class I Fire Protection, rated at 1350° One Hour, is added forming a shell 3/4-inch thick. Unlike our competition the 4 1/4-inch thick composite door is crafted from two full sheets of 12 gauge steel with fire insulation sandwiched in between. the Sargent & Greenleaf lock is protected by Champion’s thick Diamond Imbedded Armor-Plate™. Champion’s Auto-Relock™ System, which is activated by heat, drilling or tampering, stands by to securely deadlock the bolt works. Lock-up is accomplished with 8 active, 1-inch diameter, door bolts, including top and bottom bolts. Roughneck™ Bolt Guides prevent door bolt rustling, squeaking and provide a lifetime of smooth operation.
All Medalist Series safes have an attractive textured black-jade finish with chrome spoke handle and dial. The interior is covered with velour (except sidewalls).
The Medalist Series – A safe you can’t afford not to own. Don’t let burglars take away your irreplaceable keepsakes. It’s time to lock the gate before the horse is gone!
Medalist Series Features:
- Phoenix™ Class I Fire Protection — 1350° One Hour.
- 3/4-Inch Thick Body Construction With 12-Gauge Steel Outer Wall.
- 4 1/4-Inch thick Composite Door.
- Internal, Ball-Bearing Hinges.
- Sargent & Greenleaf Lock.
- Champion’s Auto-Relock™ System.
- Diamond Imbedded Armor-Plate™.
- Up to 16 Active, 1-inch, Chrome-Plated Door Bolts.
- Roughneck™ Bolt Guides.
- Chrome Spoke Handle and Dial.
- 5 High Gloss Colors & 2 Texture Colors
- All-Pro™ Interior.
- UL Security Rating.
- Lifetime Warranty.